Saturday, October 30, 2010

YES!

Ok, can I just say that buying your own things is probably the most exhilirating experience that a girl is ever going to encounter, short of an orgasm.


But we're not here to talk about those. We're here to talk about me. And my EPIC new laptop.


I've had it for  about five hours, done a bit of exploring, and I've already decided that Windows 7 is the greatest invention known to man, save for the amazing portable systems that it can be used on.

Seriously, this thing is awesome. Everyone out there should go buy an Acer. The Acer Aspire 5334-2581 is simply amazing. It's cool and crisp and sophisticated which makes me feel kinda cool and crisp and sophisticated, which is a REALLY big deal for me.

All this typing and no typos. Hello! I've never experienced anything like this. My last laptop was a Dell, and let me tell you, that old thing pales in comparison. This screen is HUGE, even though it's only 15 inches, and CLEAR! LCD's are awesome, I've decided. No other type of screens should be used on laptops. Ever. And I love this keyboard. It's going to get so much use....So, so much.......

I'm tackling my first ever NaNoWriMo in two days, so on December first I'll declare my verdict. But for now, this baby moves like a dream, loads faster than a Jag on a highway, smoother than The Fonz in that shiny leather jacket.....everything a girl could ever want in a bit of technology.

Coupled with my EPIC Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, I am one happy camper right now. I will never ever buy another brand of laptop. If I have to update every week for the next ten years to keep this baby up, it will be worth it. I just can't see myself getting tired of this. Ever.

I should probably go to bed, since I have church in the morning, but I think I'll tinker around on this thing for a while longer. Best non-birthday present I've bought myself.........Definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment