Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dumbest Madness Ever

Sooooooooo..................... How's about I just saw the dumbest thing ever just a minute ago.


"Naomi Campbell vs. Cadbury

posted by Claudine Zap, Yahoo! Buzz Log - Tue May 31 2011, 12:34 PM PDT

A new ad for Cadbury chocolate is leaving a bitter taste with Naomi Campbell. The supermodel is looking at "every option available," including legal action, in response to a promotion that compares the celebrity to a Dairy Milk Bliss bar."

......WWhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt?

Yes, I borrowed that from the OMG! blog on Yahoo. No copyright infringement intended.

But I really need someone to tell me why this is offensive, much less racist. Being compared to chocolate is suddenly bad now?  I refer to myself as chocolate all the time. I don't understand...

And there are people actually supporting her! Just go read the article here and decide for yourself. I mean....really?

No comments:

Post a Comment